Courtesy Listed by RNA
Friday, March 16, 2018 Press-Enterprise Pole Day!
Watch as your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers battle in the for the pole in three group knockout qualifying rounds.
Saturday, March 27, 2018 XFINITY Series 300
See some of NASCARs biggest stars battle up-and-coming young guns in the NASCAR XFINITY Series 300.
Sunday, March 18, 2018 Auto Club 400
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Southern California for an epic battle in the Auto Club 400.
Join The Speedway Club
Becoming a coveted Speedway Club Member is your opportunity to be a part of Auto Club Speedway history. You\\\'ll enjoy the exclusive access to the best that Auto Club Speedway has to offer and so much more!
In addition to having the best seats in the house, Speedway Club Members receive some of the best perks of any “Club” around. The Speedway Club Membership includes:
· Name recognition around Gatorade Victory Lane
· Recognition on our exclusive Founder’s Wall located in the FanZone
· FREE Pit Passes for life (or at least as long as you have a Club Membership)
· A specially designed Hard Card
· A chance to “High-Five” your favorite driver at Driver Introductions!
· Additional ushers in the Speedway Club area
· Reserved front row seating at exclusive Hard Card events
· Special customized name on your seat
· Reserved Lot 1 parking (closest lot to the admission gates)
· Daily RV parking in Lot 1 (limited spaces available)
· Private, Club-only concession stands and eating areas
· Special Club Member pricing for 2012 IndyCar tickets
To take advantage of these great benefits, or for more information call 909-429-5114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyle Busch Wins in Green-White-Checkered Finish - Fontana - 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup
By: FOX Sports
Published on Mar 23, 2014
NASCAR: Kyle Busch holds off a spirited attempt from Kyle Larson to win his second straight race at Auto Club Speedway.